Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What Reptile are You?

My cyber friend Lori who turned me on to rating my blog and the other crazy quizzes has done it again! Shes found yet another site with more quizzes. She took the quiz "What animal are you?" and discovered she's a cat. Turns out so am I. For my blog, so as not to be a total copy cat, I found this Reptile quiz.

Turns out I'm a snake. So, if I'm both a cat and a snake, what does that make me? Click on the question below, to find out what repile you are or to take some of their other quizzes.



You Are a Snake



You have extraordinarily sharp senses.

You sense what's going on almost before it happens.



You connect with the world. People instantly feel close to you.

You are a natural protector. You take good care of your friends.



You are an ambitious person. Your ambitious drives you.

But while you are ambitious, you are also humble. You are thankful for everything you have.



4 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

insanemommy said...

Love your button... I'm with you. There is hope and we need CHANGE...

park it said...

I am a turtle..

You Are a Turtle
You are wise, grounded, and focused
You also have an extreme energy... an energy rare for someone so serious
You respect the earth and truly love nature
You wish that everyone was able to live in harmony
The only thing you have to remember in life is to slow down and pace yourself
You can get wound up easily over things that really don't matter much.

Dorothy said...

I am a snake too. Hmmm, imagine that.

Laura said...

I'm a crocodile!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: