Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Here's a Surprise...


Guess who T is going to be for Halloween? That's right, Sleeping Beauty aka Princess Aurora. BTW, since when does she have a name? I don't recall her ever having a name when we were young? She was just Sleeping Beauty. Does anyone else of "a certain age" remember differently? I just scored this little number on ebay. Comes complete with shoes, crown, wand, and Doll. Now, lets hope that its not too long, which is always a risk with my little shrimp.


T was tripping over her Belle dress in Disney, when I let her wear it for dinner. She had been talking about wearing that for Hall'n, but after see that tripped-up display. Belle is a definite NO.

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Looks beautiful - and too get all that - awesome - I got K a Cinderella dress (blue) - but am still looking for shoes - maybe some sandle thing??

Oh and Sleeping Beauty - yea - no name (that I can remember).

KaraP said...

I only know of Sleeping Beauty. Nothing of Aurora.

Kara

Laura said...

Sara taught me about Aurora - I'm not kidding. She knew the name well before I did. I thought she was confused. Turns out I was (what's new??) Hope your trial is going well. I think Sara's going to be a mermaid this year, complete with odd looking tail.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: