Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

...not 100% sure, but I think that Aunt Dot is starting the long journey home. Say a prayer that all goes safely and smoothely. She's supposed to get into Ft. Lauderdale at about midnight on Friday night/Sat morning. I think she goes Manila/Japan/Los Angeles/Miami.

I got T's new school pictures. LOVE THEM! Did you really think I'd say anything else?? They're not quite as fab as the spring photo with that flower, but they're good none the less. I've ordered some up.

Not much planned for this weekend. A friend emailed me the name and number of a handyman. Reliable handymen's numbers are like gold around here. I called him immediately, as my Frank has been awol lately. Carlos is coming to my house on sat and my parent's house on sun. Therefore, we'll be spending lots of time at home depot in the near future. Hopefully, T won't interfere too much. We'll see.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: