Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Dress Arrived

I'm thrilled with how her xmas dress fits her and looks. Doesn't she just crack you up how she's not mugging for the camera?? She insisted on putting it on immediately, and spinning in it.

When T woke up from her nap, I decided we needed to get out of the house. Off to Lincoln Road on Miami Beach we went. Had dinner at Miss Yip's Chinese Restaurant and quite enjoyed it, myself. T barely ate a thing except white rice. I ordered her up some ice cream, but they only had exotic flavors. The safest seemed to be Coconut. Unfortunately, it had lots of bits of coconut in it, and my orally defensived little girl didn't like it at all. I could tell that she like the taste, but just couldn't get over the texture of the coconut.


After dinner, we strolled around Lincoln Road. The place was hopping, even at 6:30 p.m. , which is WAY early by SoBe standards. We ran into a police officer I know, and kindly pointed out 2 drag queens to me. I thought they were just particularly tall, over-dressed ugly women, but no. Its always fun to people watch the beach. You literally never know what you'll see.

Now we're back home. We spoke to Dot today. She's been making friends in her hotel, and venturing out a bit with them. She bought a cell phone there with their help. Funny thing, though, it rings on caller id with a totally different number. A NJ area code, too. Hope its not bootlegged.


The last picture of me was taken by T tonight. She really is getting to be a fairly good photographer. I just may start looking for a sturdy, yet real camera for her for xmas. My grand scheme is that with that, she'll stop nagging me to use mine.

Ciao for now, I'm off to watch Spongebob with T


Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: