Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hunger Pains

48%
Boy, does this makes me laugh. Not b/c of the score, but b/c of some of the crazy questions this site comes up with on which to calculate the "scores". I've been surfing the net the last hour or so, trying to clear my mind that is obsessing over my trial. During trial, you concentrate so much that when you get home and try and go to bed, its hard to do so. Your mind is racing with what you should or should not have done during the day, or are planning to do the next day.

Here's a fact only my trial partners know...I get VORACIOUSLY hungry during trial. I constantly want to eat... and do so. What's strange is that I either lose weight or stay the same, despite the added calories. Too bad I cant be in trial 24/7! Some attorneys get sick to their stomaches and can't eat a thing. Nope, not me. Plus, I want meat. Preferably red meat... Like a good juicy hamburger! So, while playing with the various evaluations one can take on this crazy site, this little quiz caught my eye.

Perhaps for me, a more apropo title would be, "How many of your friends would you eat if in trial, and denied food". Marie better be careful! Of couse, if Marie were to take the "How many cannibals can Your body feed" quiz, I suspect that she would score much lower than I.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: