Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Guess Who's Been Hanging Out In Her Room?

No, really, literally "hanging out". Look what I discovered in T's room. Clearly, someone has literally been hanging off the shelf. Unfortunately, the shelf apparently can't support 30 pounds of Mischief. The books and dolls have slid off. All that's left is T's original, empty formula can from China. I kept it b/c it said "Nan" on it, which was her last name.

Anyway, somebody is in BIG trouble.

Especially since last night, she followed my rules exactly about not using so much of her soap and only used a little bit (comparatively). Problem is, the little stinker used up almost all of MY shampoo and conditioner. She also got into my perscription face wash. Its almost empty.

The shelves? I blame myself. When I was having frank hang them for me, I recall thinking that if I was a kid, I'd be hanging on them. I just thought they were high enought that she couldn't do it. Silly, silly me.

The soap is another story. Usually, I'd take the thing away from her, but how can one say "No more baths for you" to a child?

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: