Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Still too big....

in my current quest to find a costume that is not a princess, I had an epiphany. I remembered that I had bought Princess Pocohantas over a year ago, in my mad-dress-up purchase from the Disney Outlet. The ones that were too big went under the bed in storage. While Pocohantas and Violet from The Incredibles are both still too big, we're getting there.

The big problem we're going to have with any costume is that "toddler-sized" (the smallest size costumes seem to come in without being an infant costume), is that the waist as stated in the size-chart is 22 - 24 inches. I just measured T's waist. Its barely 17 inches. Boy, wouldn't it be nice to have T's problem?

The Quest continues...

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Snowflowers Mum said...

yeah, I end up making my costumes because the store ones are all too big! We want desperately to do violet from the incredibles, but the smallest size wil fit her when she is 10!

This year...Batcat from the Charlie & Lola series...obscure..yes.

Pochahontas is very cute!!!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: