Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, December 1, 2008

I Love When a Plan Comes Together!

Look what I've got squirreled away in my shed in the back yard!! I bought the thing yesterday on sale, and paid an extra $10 to ToysRus to assemble the thing. I picked it up today after lunch while T was still in school, and hid it away with the help of a co-worker.

I must say that the picture doesn't do it justice. This is the most glammed -up, sparkley, glittery extravaganza I've ever seen. LOVE IT! Is it weird that I'm probably more excited about than T will be?

Regarding my sissy Aunt Dot...after waiting over 5 hours in the waiting room, the expert doc determined that no tendons were severed. Yippee for her! He also took off that ridiculous wrapping and gave her a more managable bandage. Dot reports, though, that she now is sporting Frankenstein fingers. Apparently, they're all green and yellow from the slash and then from the 5 stitches that she received. Yuck. She's off to Manila in the early a.m., so we wish her well and will miss her.

Lastly, my fav President-elect of all time has appointed my girl as Secretary of State. I knew the man was a genious!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Looks like I'll have to go out in the swamp and find a coon tail. That's good news about Dorothy - we all wish her well. Yep, he did the right smart thing - but he's a smart guy.

chart said...

PS......Love the Merry Xmas raindeer with flashing lights........C

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: