Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Are you a Grinch?

Well kiddies, its Monday morning, and I'm off of work. I'm about to go out for a little xmas shopping, but thought I'd leave you with this quiz, as we haven't had a quiz in a very long time. As least related to me, this quiz is spot-on!

UPDATE: As of about 8:30 this morning, I was strolling through Toys-R-Us. I told my parents I'd get their gift to T for them. I was thinking a Big Wheel, to be kept at their house. I LOVED that thing as a child! Then my dad goes and said he almost bought one, but was afraid b/c she could ride out into the street and get hit. Crap. Talk about raining on my parade. Now paranoid me has decided that maybe I should wait a year for that gift...until T better understands the rules of the road, so to speak. Or in T's case, the rules of the sidewalk.


Instead, I spent a good 2 hours hunting in the toy store for the perfect gift. What a relaxing thing to do without you-know-who along distracting me. Anyway, SOMEBODY will be receiving a Princess Vanity. Wait til you see pics of this elaborate creation!! She'll be thrilled. In the meantime, I'll be spending all of tomorrow trying to figure out how to assemble the thing.

So, what happens after this 2-hour extravaganza and as the store keeps getting crowded and more crowded??? I go to pay and discover I have neither my bank card with me, nor my charge card. Holy mother of God, how in the world could I have forgotten those vital items and better question: where the hell are they? Luckily, the store took a check with just my d/l for identification and I found the cards in the brest pocket of a jacket...where I put them when I last tried to fill up with gas. Anyway, not even this snafu could dull my Christmas cheer. I'm in go-with-the-flow mode...boy, is it easy to achieve this state of nirvana when T is in school!

...Anyway, tick tock... just 3 days left!

Click the link below the white results-box, to find out where you fall on the old Grinch-O-meter.












You Are the Furthest Thing From A Grinch




You love and live for the holidays. You even love the Grinch!

You're in the holiday spirit year round... because you're all about celebrating and giving.




1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Relieved to see that in spite of my occasional irritability, I'm not a grinch!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: