Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, December 8, 2008

She's Trashed my bed Again!

...this time, though, it was in a much more fragrant and hygienic way!

As you can see from this picture wherein she's scratching her wrists, T has been itching up a storm. She has a mild case of exzema, that is currently afflicting her wrists and ankles. She's scratching so much she makes you itch just looking at her. So today, we went off to the dermo.

Doc confirmed what I suspected, and recommended a special lotion, special soap, special bathwash, and prescription salve for the afflicted areas. $60.00 later, T has more moisturizing beauty products than me.
So, we come home and what does my miscievious little girl do instead of napping? T finds the new bottle of lotion which was on a high table in my room, and proceeds to spread it all over herself on the sly.

Me, in my ignorant delirium, figured she as napping. Nope. Suddenly I hear knocking at my door. Turns out T's hands were so greasy that she couldn't open it by herself. Lotion was all over T, her new jacket, my sheets, my pillowcases, and all the blankets.

The million dollar lotion is now 1/2 gone.

I can't wait til tomorrow and I can ship her off to school so I can finally get a break! Who knew that going to work was actually less stressful than staying at home?

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

Your fault, you should have known to put it out of her reach. You know she loves lotion.
BTW, what in the world is on her head?

Brownie Troop 157 said...

That would be a bib, that she was wearing around like some sort of crown.

Laura said...

Hee hee hee....love the "bib" crown.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: