Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Tent

Aunt Dot is a genious for buying this tent for T. It may take up half the room, but T has been napping and sleeping in it since Christmas. Its filled with a sleeping bag, all her blankets, many stuffed animals, dolls, her electric piano, and her flashlight.

She LOVES it!


BTW, the fab new dress I snagged a Target today. Like clockwork, they have all their Valentines Day merchandise already on the shelves. $9.99 and size X-SM from the big girl department.

Posted by Picasa

4 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

Hmmm, I think I'm going to get the Princess tent that attaches to her bed. I don't like her sleeping on the floor.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

yeah, well, you can be the bad guy for once and you can be the bad one that takes this one away from her, not me. I threatened to take it away this morning, when she was refusing to put on her shoes/socks or get in the car to go to school. That threat worked like a charm.

Dorothy said...

I didn't mean to take the pup tent away, I was going to supplement it.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

YOU'RE INSANE!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: