Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Little Girls, Start Your Engines!

We loaded up the new bike this morning, and headed over to my parent's house. Much better neighborhood than mine for riding bikes, as they have sidewalks throughout. We had to make a quick pit stop at Target first, as the helmet I ordered for xmas is way too big. Here's T sporting her new one.

Have I mentioned that I've decided to try and diet in the new year?? I'm thinking that this bike may be just the thing to help me along. T can go much faster on it than she could on her little trike. I actually have to power walk to keep up. It was quite humiliating to discover that twice around the block had me huffing and puffing. I'm thinking we'll keep the bike in the car, and go for a ride after work a few night during the week and then on the weekend.

Meanwhile, the Jr. Orange Bowl parade is this tuesday night in Coral Gables. 7 p.m. start time. I'm hoping we'll be able to make it. Should be a fun time.

Lastly, T has been sleeping in her tent every night. Who would have thought? I've been getting quite the good night sleep, without you know who in bed giving me a swift kick every few hours. I'm so rested you'd think I had taken a long and relaxing vacation!

That's it for now.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

HOW ABOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!! They really got their engines started.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: