Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nothing Better to Do

With nothing but time on my hands and to distract me from the Christmas-is-over blues, I decided a pop quiz would be in order. Found this one, hoping to gain some personal insight. Not sure what it means, but fun anyway to find out which Jane Austen heroine I'm most like:


I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

I'm Elinor as well. BTW, love the New Year's icon!

Dorothy said...

Me too, I'm Elinor.bbI knew I would be. I love this book and movie with Emma Thompson.
Laura, that's why you get along so well with me and Carol. We're kindred sisters.

Laura said...

We are kindred spirits! And I love love loved Sense and Sensibility! Both the book and the movie :) Great minds, great spirits...the whole thing ladies! BTW Carol, Miss T looks awesome on her tricked out bling bling bike!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: