Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Santa Picture

Yes, brace yourselves, it finally happened. T actually sat on Santa's lap. No coersion was needed and there wasn't a tear in sight. Santa was set up on the stage in the St. Rose Auditorium (the old gym). I've ordered up the professional photo from the school, but I snapped these myself while standing in front of the stage. I can't believe what a big girl T is!!

We had a very big day today and we accomplished all that I had said we would. Of course, no way could we have done it without Leonor's help. Bright and early we left for the Santa breakfast. T wanted nothing to do with the food, but had fun chasing after Sophia and Nick. We'll be going back over to their house on Thursday night. Sophia will be caroling with a group in Miami Shores, and T and Nick will remain at home awaiting their arrival.

Anyway, I couldn't be more proud of my little Taylor. You may recall the video from last year, wherein everytime I mentioned Santa, T would respond, "I don't like that man!" Well, as T is beginning to comprehend the meaning of presents and their relation to Santa, she's now more than willing to sit on Santa's lap and pour on that fake charm of hers, which she now employs whenever she wants something.

Smart girl!

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: