Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Big Girl Purse

Is this the cutest purse ever or what?...fake fur with a red bow. Fabulous! Of course, I took the opportunity to peek inside, and see what she's carrying around. Poor T is going to hate me when she's a teen, as i firmly believe that the Right to Privacy doesn't apply to my daughter until she's 21. Yes, I suspect that I'll be snooping in her stuff for years to come.

So, what did I discover?
Like any hip toddler, T carries around her cell phone.

In other news, more evidence that T is growing up: T is now officially too tall to sit in my lap and have her head fit under my chin.

Somebody make it stop!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

No snooping after 17! What no "lips". What kind of daughter are you raising.
As long as you don't teach her to blot her lipstick on the back of her hand, I'll be happy. Right, Ceci?

Dorothy said...

I HATE that! Tell her to scrunch down when she's in your lap so she fits. Maybe all the chocolate milk is making her grow to fast???

(Smile)

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

I bet Taylor will find a way to make the lip prints on the back of her hand the it accessory of the season. Every hip girl has a tattoo of her very own lip prints on the back of her hand! I agree that the lack of lipstick is distressing.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: