Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Bubble Princess

Had to post this picture, just b/c i think it looks so darn cool.

God knows I'm no photographer. All my pics are courtesy of my Cannon Elf, Picasa cropping and touch ups, and sheer dumb luck. This is just a ho hum picture, but once I crop it to focus on the face, it becomes kind of cool.

Turns out the bubble machine is the biggest hit around here in months. I'll try and post a video if I can. Its clear on my computer, yet blurry on Youtube. Can't figure that one out. I love the bubble machine b/c I don't get a headache in my vain attempt to blow enough bubbles to keep T happy.

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Love that pic - BEAUTIFUL!!!

ps Youtube compresses the file when it is uploaded - so it looses quality...
being a girl geek comes in handy :-)

KaraP said...

awwwww, That is such a cute picture.

K~

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: