Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Much ado about nothing

Well, it seems we have a whole lot of nothing to report. I'm happy to report that I had a blessedly HOT shower this morning. I hope I'm not jinxing anything by typing this, but so far, so good. Hopefully, the electric problem was just the circuit.

On the Rehab front: Rehab is coming along fairly well. I still have the cane for distance, but around the house and the office, I'm on my own. So far, so good. Picking up T is still dicey, as is carrying anything with much weight. I'm bummed that I'll probably be in rehab longer than I had anticipated. This stupid swelling is staying longer that I had imagined. Also, I'm still in my dorky New Balance sneakers. Can't wait til I get back into my old shoes again. I'm slightly nervous, though, b/c a girl at work had a similar incident, and she said that her foot never did go back to its normal size. Crap.

I got noticed yesterday that swim class has been postponed for about 2 weeks. Something about the pool pump not working correctly. Since T isn't thrilled with the idea of the classes anyway, she's fine with it.

Meanwhile, why hasn't my sweet Aunt Connie posted on the new blog? We're missing her!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: