Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Strength and Dignity

If my girl does anything, she does it with strength, dignity and flair. Today, she delivered what many consider to be the best concession speech in political history. In the unlikely even that she never does a single thing more in politics, women in this country and all over the world should be grateful to her
for as she stated, "Putting 18,000,000 cracks in the last and most powerful glass ceiling in American." I know I am grateful, not so much for me, but for by daughter and her daughters. I can't wait for the opportunity to vote for her again sometime in the future.

Whatever she ultimately decides to do with her future, I'm certain that it will be something equally historic. I will be forever grateful to this woman for the fact that my daughter will grow up taking for granted that a woman can do absolutely anything she sets her mind to.

So it is with much pride, that I go to http://www.hillaryclinton.com/ , for the last time, to make a small donation in thanks for all of her hard work. May God bless her, and God bless the United States of America.Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: