Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Growing pains...or lack thereof

I guess kids slow down in growing. At least T seems to be slowing at 3 yrs 2.5 months. She's still hovering around 27 - 28 pounds and is around 36 inches. She's been hovering at this weight for about 6 or 8 months. So, I decided to see if this little skirt still fits her. Yes, my 3 yr old is actually wearing a skirt that is size 3 - 6 months. Clearly, something is off with the way gymboree sizes things.

Her shirts, she's growing out of all the time. They get too small in length and across the chest/arm area. She could still technically wear some of her pants that are 6 - 12 months. She still has a black pair. Now, however, they fit her like short capri leggings. The other pants just look odd, so I had to get rid of them.


Finally, here's proof of T's budding photography skills. Now, to get her to stand still for a picture, I have to bribe her by offering to let her take a picture, too.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Manette said...

LOL... Too funny that she is still able to wear a 3-6 mos skirt! I must say, though... I absolutely love when the kids can still fit into something I would have thought too small (saves me a dollar or two in replacement outfits)! ;)
Hugs to you all,
Manette
PS... Great picture of Mom, T! You did a fabulous job!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: