Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Water Play

We had lots of fun today. After Aunt Dot was liberated and went back home, we headed out to Target. That's the best place for me to shop b/c they have electric scooters with a basket on the front. I can ride around the store to my heart's content, with T standing between my legs. I can even ride it outside to my car...so no carrying heavy packages and trying to walk with my cane and keep track of T all at the same time.

Anyway, I broke down and got T a blowup pool. Not the big one I was speaking of a week ago, but a small, blow-up one. We dragged out her water table and a sprinkler, and she had the time of her life in the backyard playing.

I took the opportunity to soak my bad foot in the cold water, in hopes that it would help decrease the swelling. T thought it was lots of fun to pour water on it, to help along the process.

That's all for now. Tomorrow is a big day...by first day returning to work. I'm so excited I can't stand it!

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: