Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pigtail Sunday

You wouldn't know it from looking at the photos, especially the Pigtail-Ninja Girl shot, but T is feeling under the weather today. Slight fever. For that reason and b/c we're waiting for the yardman to come and plant my new plants, we're stuck at home. Therefore, we decided to have fun with pigtails.

Meanwhile, I would like to know how all the moms out there manage to get their girls' pigtails even? Every single time I attempt to give T pigtails, one ends up higher than the other or cocked off at a weird angle no matter what I do.

Posted by Picasa

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

M3 said...

Our girls' pigtails are crooked every single time -- one higher than the other and the "line" down the back is laughable. Oh well, it's the best I can do, they're just so wiggly. :-)

park it said...

I sware - I hate to say but K sits still - the secret - I sit her on the counter - facing the mirror - then tell her to look down - as I part her hair - actually today a friend asked my of I used a level to part her hair - -oh also BIGGIE - wet her hair with a spray bottle - keep the hair in place... as far as even practice - I think once you start using the spray bottle (mister) you will see how easy it is -also to part - mist top back- comb straight back and put you palm on the top/back of her head and press her hair towards you - the hair will split on the natural part line - TA DA!!! Good Luck send pics! Oh and I tell K - sit still and look at her belly/feet etc..when she was younger I would put a toy in her lap to make her look down...not it is pretty much on cue...

park it said...

oh that is press your palm towards her face - and NOW it is pretty much on cue. Good Luck!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: