Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Light at the End of a Tunnel

Last night was a very big night. Regretfully, it seems my girl is out of options, and Obama has pretty much secured the nomination after quite an exciting fight. Congrats to him. Lucky for me, for the first time ever, I like both candidates almost equally. While I still think Hillary would be better, Obama will be excellent. I well remember watching the 2004 convention wherein he spoke. At the time I said to myself, "Someday that guy's going to be president." Let's hope. I'm holding off purchasing my new yard sign, though. Obama/Clinton has a much better ring than just Obama ;) I think T, on the otherhand, liked Obama better throughout the whole campaign. Everytime he came on the screen, she starts screaming, "Obama, Obama. Look mama, Obama."

My personal dream, now, is that my girl will be the Veep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Meanwhile, my beloved Bill, however, seems to be degenerating recently. I found myself wishing he'd just shut up. Looks like he'll be filling the role of Billy Carter in my dream administration, if he keeps it up. Funny, I never realized that they had the same first name. He needs to go off and confine himself to his foundation, where he would do the most good.

Whatever happens, it looks like there will be an exciting five months to come. I'm praying my candidate will win the election and begin digging us out of the deep, dark hole that President Cheney, his Texas puppet and all his other criminally liable advisors have put us in.

Got Hope? You betcha!

I'm Carol XXXX, and I approved this message!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Love you posting !!!! Hope oyu foot is feel better - up for another trip to Mouse House? hahaha

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Right on Sista! I will wait to hear about the dream team ticket before I get my yard sign as well.

Laura said...

Right there with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Including the dream ticket.....

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: