Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Aunt Ceci Special Request




So, I'm collaborating with Aunt Ceci to buy 2 pics for T's room. Readers of our old site will remember that I've been eyeing these two pictures for the room for quite a long time. Years, in fact. Ever since Ceci found them and put them on her web-boutique... http://www.ittybittyladybug.com .

Next thing I know, about 2 years after I had given up my search for mermaid bedding that wasn't Ariel, the Salsa mom found this bedding set and posted about it on her blog. I nearly fell out of my computer chair upon seeing it. I immediately saw that it matched my beloved pictures, and shamelessly copied her by buying the same set.
Ceci has requested that I post some pics of T's room. Unfortunately, I really don't have any good pics of T's bed (esp'ly since I'm not big on making beds). I just have these, to give you an idea of what it all looks like. Cec, if you're reading this, I think I also need the brunette mermaid night light. It would be perfect!

Meanwhile, does anybody else out there watch Jon & Kate: Plus 8? Its on TLC. Its about a family that had twins, then had sextuplets. I had seen a documentary about them before, but now they've made a series of their life.

If at anytime I get too whiney and pathetic, please, someone...anyone... remind me of this family. Everytime I watch it, I realize how good and EASY I have it! Good lord! I can't imagine having SIX 3 yr olds running around the house in addition to two 6 yr olds.
Good lord! Between this show and the SuperNanny Jo, I feel like I'm the best mom in the world with the easiest child on earth to raise! Self-delusion is a wonderful thing!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

RamblingMother said...

love the bedding

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

Hi! Thank you for posting the pictures - her room is adorable! I was searching for more mermaid things on line and I found the same bedding at www.olivekids.com. They also have really cute bedding for boys. For a more international feel, www.kukunest.com also has adorable bedding. Taylor's new artwork will be ready to ship in a couple of weeks. Remember - July 4th would be lots of fun in Tampa!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: