Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Ankles, Electricity and Turbans...Oh my!

I'm bummed b/c the swelling is particularly bad today. Not sure why. This is how it all looks after icing it with an ice bag and having it elevated for about 2 hours. I'm holding both legs/feet the same way, so you should be able to see the same bones in each foot. As you can see, there are no little bones visible, in my bad foot. Even my ankles have disappeared again.

I'm happy to report that I'm not sporting some weird looking permanent waive in my hair. My foray into the world of electricity was 50% successful. I was unable to successfully change out the light. I think the problem is either in the line or the switch so someone with more knowledge than I will have to take a look at it. However, I did successfully changed with switch! Of course, that's after getting zapped a few times before hard-headed me decided to turn off the breakers. The way my foot is feeling tonight, I'm ready to go strap the revved up switch to my ankle for a little electricity therapy like they do at rehab.

Meanwhile, T was watching Alladin tonight on the Disney station. She was quite impressed with all the turbanned people, and decided she needed one, too. She improvised, using her shirt.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Looky here = I'm back..
Strange things have been happening at the 1st street Casa. I'll consult Morgan (my good Spirit) to see if he knows anything about the mess and what can be done. Will let you know if he comes up with anything. In the meantime, keep on plugging. xox

Dorothy said...

Favorite Aunt Connie,
Welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to read your words of wisdom.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: