Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crazy Hair

Guess who loves to take a bath? It also gives me a glimpse of what T would look like if she got ahold of my hairspray can.

She just looked at the computer and asked, "Is that Me?" She then started cracking up when I said yes.

"That's funny," she says.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

K would say "mama I have BIGGGGGG Hair!" When she wakes up in the morning with bed head - I tell her she has BIGGG HAIR!

She laughs like crazy.
Love their laugh!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: