Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Deja Vu

I love this picture, really more for sentimental value and the feeling of deja vu it instills. T was having fun and grandma and grandpa's house (same house that my sis and I grew up in) playing by laying under the coffee table. I used to do the same thing when I was a kid. I loved laying under that durn table. My mom would always chase me out. Fast forward 40 years, and now T's under there, and nobody really cared to chase anybody out.

When I told T how I used to do that, she replied, "Mama, I play under that table. You can't play under the table, you're too big. The table would break and fall down and go boom".

Out of the mouths of babes...


Meanwhile, the home health care evaluator was let into the house and everyone cooperated. I think the first one will arrive on thursday. They're not too thrilled, but I keep stressing that we're just trying it to see how it works out. Nothing's written in stone. I'm just praying that they send someone who is good.

Lastly, I nearly threw my back out yesterday, searching for bank statements and checks from 2007, which I'm calling the lost year b/c, will, its lost. Gotta call the bank for them to send us the information. So, I'm running really slow and careful today.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

I'm so glad things went smoothly - you are doing a great job getting your parents squared away. Maybe your Aunt Rita can help them accept the home health care worker. Maybe?

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: