Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've Joined Facebook

Tonight, at my friend Laura's urging, I stepped further into the 21st century, and joined Facebook. I'm not really sure what I'm doing on it or how I'll use it on a daily basis, however, I'm learning. It really is amazing how it puts one in contact with old acquaintences and friends.

I'm must admit, though, that I feel a bit like a geeky 3rd grader, asking people to "be my friend". You know, the old " I'll be your friend if you'll be my friend" routine that I thought I had gotten away from after graduating high school.

So far, I'm preferring the land of blog much better than this facebook stuff, but I'll give it time.

Live and learn!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

I agree - if I ever get my head together, I'll start a blog because FB isn't cutting it. I do like tracking down old friends but my fave part is reading the status updates of friends (real friends, not just FB friends - it is pretty high school!). People are creative and its one more place where you can post pics.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: