Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Update

So what did we do this weekend?

The birthday cakes have been ordered, and the countdown has begun. We're getting every excited, not only for the parties, but for our disney vacation that will begin on Sunday. Yippee!

My van is in the shop and the inform me they must replace some part of the engine. Thank god for warranties! I successfully wrestled my mom's car away from them, and am driving that. Of course, I am in no hurry whatsoever, to give it back ;) .

Though her birthday has yet to pass, T insists that she is 4 yrs old, and tells anyone and everyone that little fact. Though her party is only from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., I think that she's planning about 3 costume changes. She keeps saying she's going to be a different princess at the party. It will be very interesting to see on which she settles.

I tried to keep T from napping today, as we woke up late. She's alseep now, and I suspect I'm going to be screwed in the a.m.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Glad the school bus is under warranty. Hate car trouble. Last week, after her birthday party, Sara was going around saying she was 4. Steve foolishly tried to correct her and it made her cry. My advice - go with it! ;)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: