Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

It Does Tick!

Yep, a watched clock really does tick!

According to my calculator, I have another 10.9561644 years to go!

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

Another reason to endorse public service, as I will never be able to retire. I hope there is someone out there willing to hire an 80 yrs old, otherwise you will be taking care of me.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

As long as you cook and go to the grocery store...you can move in any time!

My retirement doesn't mean I stop working...oh no...I have 5 more years of DROP (a deferred retirement plan if it still exists in 10.9 years) ....that will take me to 59 yrs of age...I then need to find another job to support me so that my retirement can pay for t's college.

Looks like there'll be no retirement for us!

Calgon take me away!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: