Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Bendaroos and Fleas...

Our friend Ruth, ever the close reader, quickly noticed an opportunity to get T a present, and while out shopping today spied a box of Bendaroos.



SCORE!



I know T will be particularly excited to receive this gift.


Meanwhile, I'm very worried. Other close readers of this blog will remember last summer's fiasco with The Fleas. Despite having no pets, the crawl space under my house got infested and were chewing up both T and me. DISGUSTING! I blame the semi-wild neighborhood cats.


Anyway, after having Orkin out 3 times and putting grates over the holes in my crawlspace under the house. Problem was solved.



Maybe not so much. I've seen a cat hanging around our house again lately. A cat from a creepy house down the street that absolutely STINKS when one walks too near it from dirty cat. Thank god I'm not next door! Anyway, T has SEVEN...yes you read that right...SEVEN frickin bites on her. Hard to know if they're fleas or misquito. Once again, GROSS. You can see 4 of the bites in this pic.



We'll be watching this more closely in the future!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: