Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tick Tock

If a watched pot never boils, does a watched clock ever tick?

Years ago I gave my good friend Ruth this clock, never thinking that the time would actually pass, she'd retire, and I'd inherit the clock back to document my own retirement. Most days I don't pay much attention to it, but then on others....like today...I notice it and notice I'm hitting a milestone....only 3,999 days left!

WoooHooo....I'm out of the 4,000's

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

of course based on your present 401k status...ughhhhhh

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: