Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why I Love Florida

Had to go down to the Keys today to take a sworn statement on an investigation. That's about 2 hours south. Finished the statement about 1:30 - 2:00, and the court reporter and I had a little lunch at a roadside cafe/grill recommended by a local before driving back north.


This was our view as we were vegging out, eating absolutely DELICIOUS fresh seafood (I had the lobster tacos), and escaping from the frenetic pace of the city.

Fabulous!

UPDATE: As of 9:00 p.m. tonight, I go into my kitchen and what do I find? The damn freezer door open. Its been open anywhere from 2 - 4 hours. Lots of stuff is melted and water is on the kitchen floor from melted ice leaking out of the ice machine.

T is in big trouble. So much for my relaxing day!

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Yikes! Yay for the trip to the Keys, boo on the freezer. I've caught Sara leaving the fridge open for short periods. Nothing like the smell of rotting food.

Alyson and Ford said...

Not good news on the freezer; hope all is well now!
I love Key West (well, how it was before the cruise ships started docking...).

Alyzabeth's Mommy

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: