Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

She's a Scribe!

Wow....more breaking news...and this is a big one.

It's official....

Taylor can write her name!!!! Everything you see in green on that paper, T wrote herself, with no help from dear old mom!

I then wrote my name under the 2nd clear "Taylor" pictured below, and T then proceeded to copy my name all by herself.

Of course, its an interesting mix of capital and lower case letters all mixed together, with an odd assortment of sizes. T still can not write a lower case "a", nor an upper case R with ease.


No matter, though, this is real progress!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Christi and Abbey said...

Looks great! Just having fun catching up on your blog. Love your new shoes.
Taylor is gorgeous as ever.
Sorry about all the stress with your mom and dad. I went through that with my grandparents years ago. Right now my parents are both okay. It really pulls on both ends when you have a young child and aging parents. I am sure you are doing a great job.

~verna said...

Carol,
OMW, Yes, I will help you get this fixed. I did not know there was a problem. Unfortunately, I have lost track of a lot of folks.
email me at verna1106 at gmail dot com
~v

park it said...

Look she wrote MY name :-)

T is doing soooo great!!!

ps we follow you via GOOGLE Reader..you should use it if you don't already...awesome

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: