Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Party Planning in Progress

T's birthday party continues to shape up. A big box of party decorations arrived today, and T has been trying to get into them ever since. I'm thrilled with how it will all look together. T has already gotten into one party favor behind my back, so I'm going to have to order up another one. Boy, is she sneaky!



Ruth called to announce that Miami Her@ld subscribers can get a special discount card that works at many area restaurants. One of the restaurants is Archies. I may be getting a 20% discount on the party. Yippee and thank you ruth!



I think I know what I'm getting T for her birthday. Bendaroos. Every single time the commercial comes on TV, T becomes entranced with it, and starts saying over and over again, "I want that. Mama, I want that". Apparently they are these sticks similar to pipe cleaners, but covered in wax of different colors. You can bend them this way and that to supposedly make museum quality works of art. If you go to:

https://www.bendaroos4kids.com/Default.aspx?mid=528816 ,

you can read all aobut it.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: