Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Insomnia Strikes Again

Here's a pic from last Saturday, after I chased her on her bike, eating lunch at Archies Pizza. As you can see, T loves her pasta! Also, you can almost make out the 3rd guest at the table, sitting in the chair. T insisted that Dora come and eat with us, too. I didn't get a pic of the kids room.

Meanwhile, I'm up posting at 5:00 a.m., b/c I can't sleep. One nostril is all stuffed up, and I'm doing my breathing out of the other. Problem is, that I'm getting nose/brain freeze from the a/c and breathing out of just one side.

Yes, all you northern people, you did read that right. Except for about 4 days so far, my central air conditioning runs 24 hours a day in winter. The joys of living in a swamp.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Vicki said...

Ick. Sounds like you're feelin' cruddy. Have ya tried Mucinex???? Oh my. People are swearing by it. There's a DM version of it, too. This is probably old news to you, but when I hear about a good product that works...I'm a freak to spread the news.
I could see Dora at the table -- well. Sorta. That is too, too cute.
Hope you get to feeling better.
And thanks for the b'day song, Miss T.
Hugs, Vicki and Emily

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: