Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Wink of Encouragement for a Friend

T's back into her dress-up mode. She's been changing her outfit and accessories all night. I told her my friend Anita is feeling bad, and told her I wanted to take a picture of her to send to my friend. She scurried off to her room, slammed the door, only to emerge as you see. She then proceeded to prance around the house, posing for photos.
She then insisted on a costume change.
Anyway, both T and I hope Anita gets through the coming months as painlessly and as easily as possible. She is one of the strongest women I know, and I know if anyone can wage this fight successfully, she can!

We'll be praying for her everyday.

Here's her site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/anitagay

She needs all the prayers we can muster.

Posted by Picasa

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

love the 2 shoes !!! Wish we could see you in Disney - but you are going at a different time - darn!!!

Laura said...

Taylor is truly dressed to the 9's! Sending good thoughts your friend's way too :)

chart said...

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to your friend Anita and her family.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: