Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That Dirty Dog!

I've mentioned before on here that I'm not the best cook in the world. Its really not that I can't, I just don't. My sweet sissy, however, can cook up a storm. When she's over on the weekends, she usually fires up the bbq, and grills up lots of stuff, that T and I then eat throughout he coming week. Last weekend, she grilled some yummy hotdogs. They are absolutely delicious. What's better, is that the hot dog is one of the meat food groups that T will actually eat. So, I nuked them up in the old microwave and presented one for T to eat. Her response?

I don't like that dirty hotdog. I don't want it. I want a clean hot dog. Sigh. So, in I went to heat up a "clean" hotdog for her. She loved it.

Lastly, again we leave you with a few pics so that Dot can get her T fix in, as she freezes over into an ice cube. Maybe my sweet baby's warm smile will thaw her out a bit.

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: