Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

We hope everybody has a very happy Valentine's Day weekend. T had a party at school, and came home with an envelope full of candy and cards, from all her classmates. She reports that she had a really good time. I'm thrilled that its a long weekend. Maybe I can get some stuff done.

Don't have much planned other than the usual weekend errands: haircutting on Saturday, try and get my oil changed in my car, take my mom for a drive, trying to help my Dad do his taxes on Monday. Dot is here this weekend, but will go home on Sunday since she has another god-awful early flight to Pensacola on Monday morning.

Meanwhile, here's a little friendly reminder....Don't forget to get your yearly mammograms, ladies. I just got mine. Like I always say, Nothing like having your boobs smashed in a vice of cold hard plastic and steel, to start the Valentines Weekend off right!

Just do it!

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Hi U 3.......HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and to Carol and my sister, (her Mom), soon to be HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope these special days are filled with great pleasures, good cheer, good health and peace. Love for 4.

KaraP said...

Happy Valentines Day from the Prater trio... Kara, Mitch and Mae-Lei

Laura said...

Happy Valentine's Day! And I just had my annual boob squishing about 3 weeks ago. I will put in a plug and say that with technology, it's less uncomfortable than it used to be and very quick.
Squeeze your boobies, ladies!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: