Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brrrrrrr.......

Brrrrrrrr......but I'm so cold and shivvery, too!

That was T's response when she asked AGAIN where Aunt Dotty was and I told her she was in Cleveland and was very cold.

Yep, Dot's in Cleveland this week freezing her but off in 20 degree weather. (BTW, on T's head is a shirt she was either taking off or putting on at the moment. She likes to pretend its a turban.)

Dot comes home on Thursday or Friday, so here's some pics to tide her over.


BTW, I found out at work today that another woman that I know had a mastectomy yesterday. As I was bitching about having one boob re-squished in the mammo vice, she was having her breast cut off. She'll start chemo soon. What in the world is going on with our boobs?




It seems like every time I turn around, another friend is being striken by this terrible disease. I can't help but wonder if there isn't something environmental that's putting us all at risk. Myself? I pop tomoxifen pill everyday to reduce my chances.

So, once again, ladies, I urge you....GO GET SMOOSHED!




Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Like I saw on a sticker:

SAVE THE TA TA's

Laura said...

Hate to be cynical but can't help but wonder...if it was a disease striking MEN this way, would there be more funding for research????
Thanks for reminding me to be thankful I have 2 Ta Tas to squish.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: