Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Party is Shaping Up!

Are these the cutest little aprons or what? They even have rhinestones on them. Found them online, and bought them for the birthday party. I'll give them out as favors for the little girls. For just a dollar or so less, the restaurant was willing to sell me some cheap, ugly white ones. So, having found these adorable things, I've been in search for some aprons for the little boys with a pirate theme.

Ceci turned me on to Etsy, which is a website where all sorts of people gather to sell their handmade items. A quick search turned up this cute little number. I counldn't be more thrilled. The lady is sewing up some more as we speak, and I should get them in a week or two.

Now, all I need is for the invitations to arrive, and we're set!

Everything's done. Yippee!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Way cool !!!!!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: