Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Silly Dinner Fun

Having determined that we won't be pinching our last penny to go to school, we went out to Nordstorm's for dinner to celebrate. First pic is of our picture that we colored. T colored the blue and yellow, and I colored the green and red. After I took a picture of that with my phone, Taylor wanted to take pictures of each other making funny faces.

Here's the results....
T took this one iwth my telephone. Other than the idiotic face, its actually a good picture! Don't know if it was dumb luck or not, but my face is centered and everything. When she was taking it, I figured the result would be a wierd picture of a cheekbone, or perhaps my left eye.
Here's T making a silly face. See that puffiness under her eyes, especially her left one? It was also slightly teary. I hope she's not getting pink eye.

That's all we'd need.

Gotta go, just ordered Momma Mia from pay-per-view

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: