Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Money in the Bank

Should I ever lose my gov't job, I learned today that I have a back-up plan and didn't even know it. As I walked T into school today, one of the directors of the YWCA asked me if I'd ever seen their video. Huh? What video? Apparently about a year ago, they made a video of their various endeavors, one of which is T's daycare. The director said that T is all over it, and everytime they play it, all the potential contributors become putty in their hands, commenting how cute T is. She says that T is the best fundraiser the school has ever had, and thanked me for letting them film her.

I have no idea what she's doing on the video, but if the pics I take of her at home are any indication, I'm sure she's posing and hamming it up all over the place.

See? Like I said...money in the bank!

Posted by Picasa

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

Can we see the video?

Brownie Troop 157 said...

She offered to show it to me when I had time. I don't think they're letting it out of their hands.

chart said...

Knew it - I just knew it. T is going to be famous, make a lot of money and pay off her ConCon's condo.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: