Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

WE'RE IN !!!!

We got home today to find a letter waiting in the mailbox from the school:

"Welcome! We want to inform you that your child has been accepted to our school"

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE

So, we start in August, Taylor will officially be starting school. I can't believe that I just typed that...for real. She'll be wearing a uniform and everything. We're very excited. I can't believe that the time is here already. I'm certain that the next 6 months will just fly by. I'm also certain given my precarious emotional state on entrance exam day, I'll be a basket case.

So, its a good thing we're getting in our disney trips sooner rather than later. Starting in August, we'll only be able to go when the hordes of other families are there...during school vacations. Lord, help us!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

Hmm, we always go to Disney for my b-day. T is very smart and I'm sure she can miss a couple of days of PreK-4! I'll help her write a report about our experience. ;-)

chart said...

HURRAY, HURRAY ! ! !
I told my son you were not a last minute girl, so I guess you'll be starting the college thing soon. LOL & :)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: