Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Impromptu Borders Poll

Close readers of this site remember how excited I was with my Hillary deck of playing cards. Well, look what I found tonight in Borders!! I'm equally excited. You may note the 2 red hearts cards....my boyfriends.... Jon Stewart and George Clooney! Similar to the other pack, the dueces are reserved for a select group of hated republicans...like Limbaugh, etc. Too funny. Unfortunately, the decks were manufactured before the Veeps were selected. They could have had some added fun with that!

Anyway, It seems that every time you turn around these days, the pundits are blabbing on and on about "the latest poll". One station has Obama ahead, and another (I like to think less reliable) network has The Joker ahead. Hard to know who to believe. Myself, I was heartened to see that in the playing card display in Borders tonight, Obama was sold out. I got the last pack.

There were 3 packs left of the Joker.

Sign of the times? I like to think so!

p.s. if you look closely at the 2nd Joker in this pack, you'll see McC, who I dubbed the Joker a few weeks ago based on a vile joke of his. Hmmm, clearly the maker of these cards agrees with me!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

I like your informal borders poll the best. The rest are much less reliable.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: