Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm a Photo Swiper

I confess. I'm a photo swiper! Here's a photo that I shamelessly pirated from another mom's website. Whoever shot this is much better with a camera than I. This is a much better angle than the ones I took, and the background is depicted better. Plus, I think you can see all the kids better, too.

Meanwhile, its 6:30 a.m., and T is still sleeping. That's good, as this is gynastics day. Hopefully we won't suffer the debacle of last week. After, we're headed over to my parents, where I'm having some new windows installed. Then this afternoon and evening, we're off to Aunt Dot's house. She's stuck at home all day long on both sat and sun, from 9 - 6 p.m., monitoring training calls for her work. She's stuck and will need her weekly Taylor fix, so we're going to her.

Meanwhile, we just go a few pics in from T's maonan sissy Sara. Sara is busy in ballet and dance class and Laura sent me some cute pics of that. I often speak about how alike they are. I'm also finding that Laura and I are much alike, too! In addition to general philosophies, we both are apparently passionate in our love for Target shopping. I spotted right away little Sara's cute leo. T has the same one!! I'll try and con her into wearing it today to gynastics, and post pics later. Ginger Rogers and Paula Abdul better watch out! Miss Sara's in the house!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Those are great and yes, we're frighteningly alike (which I consider a great thing!). On my list for the weekend is a trip to Borders to find a deck of cards with which to annoy pseudo-Republican, Steve! I spotted the lovely 'tard on this very blog so I knew Target was the place to go! Funny story - while we're at Target and I'm pawing through the leotards (avoiding the scary Hannah Montana ones), I'm thinking Sara will be excited about getting a pretty dancing dress. Ah....no. Miss Thing was busy pulling all of the nearby purses off the shelf and trying them out! As you can see from picture angles, you do have me beat....I am absolutely awful with the camera!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

I have to go check out Target today for Katie's leotard. She has just started a dance class after school....very fun!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: