Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beach Blanket Bingo!

After the big balloon release, T had a ball playing on the beach. This is T's first trip to the beach. I confess to being a wuss and being too afraid to take her by myself. I've always thought we'd start out in the gulf, and work our way up to the Atlantic. However, after seeing how much fun she had tonight, I suspect a visit to the beach is in our near future.

You'll see in the bottom photo, after playing in the surf for a while, T made a beeline for the boys playing soccar. Smart Girl! Unfortunately, with my bum foot, I couldn't keep up with here. Luckily Uncle Jack had some leftover energy and was able to chase her down before she ruined their game.



Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: