Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Breaking Blog News! Vacation Update

Ooops, sorry I was unclear. We leave at the end of the month, and come back on Wednesday, Oct. 1.

We are very excited that Aunt Ceci and Baisler might be able to meet us for one day in disney. To that end, I'm publishing our tentative schedule (barring tantrums, sickness and other general calamities) while we're there:

Sunday: Epcot - 4:50 p.m. Princess Dinner

Monday: MGM - 11:30 Sci Fi Theatre Lunch
5:30 Wolfgang Puck Restaurant at Downtown Disney

Tuesday: Magic Kingdom: 11:30 Tony's Town Square Lunch (the Italian Restaurant near the entrance)
4:45 Epcot Japan Dinner

Wednesday: Drive home

So Ceci, which day? Mon or Tues? Let me know in the comments and I'll enlarge our reservations!

4 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

Yippee! We will join you on Tuesday. I'm planning on driving over as soon as Peter takes Spencer and Gabriella to school - about 8am. Woo Hoo - Spencer and Gabriella are going to be so mad when they find out that Baisler got to hang out with their beloved Taylor!

Vicki said...

Hello Carol and Taylor. It's Vicki here....Emily's mom.
So delighted to receive your comments on my/our blog. Your words are always to in the know and uplifting...or terribly funny.
Got your blog flagged here on the ole computer and will be keeping up. I actually have stalked ya'll even before you switched to this new, fancy, schmancy blog. I believe I even read your stuff back 2 years ago while I was WAITING. Ugh. Wasn't Taylor presented to you in China rather quickly and unexpectedly....??? Caught you off gaurd? Seems like that was ya'll. Did you spout an expletive? If I'm confused, forgive. If I'm correct, I get an academy award for my memory!!
Much love and hugs, Vicki in Mississippi (home from China)

Brownie Troop 157 said...

He He,

Yep, you have an excellent memory, Vicki! I knew I was there for my child, so I wasn't surprized in that sense. It was more like shock. Its all so surreal until your child is carried through that door. Suddenly, your mind and rational thought shut down and your heart and emotions explode.

That "Holy Mother of God its happening" feeling. At the same time (at least for first time moms) thinking "Holy Sh*t, am I really ready for this".

Yep, it all came spewing out quite unintentionally in the expletive, "oh, F-word."

Guess now, you can relate, huh?

Manette said...

Hope you had fun on vacation and were able to meet Cici while you were there!!!
Hugs,
Manette

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: