Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello China, it's me Taylor, Are you Listening?

This is the only picture that depicts T's special drawing that she made during the FCC dinner "for my China". You can see it tied to the balloon string. Not sure exactly what it is, other than a bunch of circle-type shapes, but I'm sure its something important in T's mind.

I'm starting to think the concept of china is a little to big for T to understand. Its funny, but sometimes I wonder if she thinks that China is a real, live person, vs. a country. Since the big balloon release, she's been constantly say, "My balloon will get to China First" "Its winning" "My China will like my balloon" "I drew a picture for my China", etc. Hmmm.

Below, if I ever get it working, I'll post the video of the big "balloon release". If I do say so myself, it really is cute...

4 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Would love to know other things that your local fcc group does!
Have a great day!

Manette said...

Well... at least she's learning about China. She'll get it one day!!! Hugs.

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Hi I saw your comment of the Gray's blog. WOW your little girl LOOKS JUST LIKE Emma's TWIN!! I have a few photo's of Emma through out my blog, you are more than welcome to take a gander.

Have a Great Day.
Emma's "Auntie" Lisa

Tammie said...

I really hated to miss the Autumn Moon Festival this year. Erin & I were both sick. We usually talk about it for days in advance so Erin will have any kind of understanding of what we're doing. T looked beautiful in her outfit!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: