Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gymnastics Saturday

Well, we survived Saturday, but just barely. Here's T in her tard that matches Miss Sara's. She actually agreed to wear it (over her more sparklie ones). However, when I brought it out her comment was, "But I don't have white legs" like Sara. I had to explain that white legs were only for dance, and that gymnists didn't wear stockings. She wasn't thrilled with that, but didn't put up a fuss.

She had a great time playing with all the kids and did really well. As you can see from the last picture, ever since her Idol "Taylor" the big girl gymnist said hello, T has wanted to sit at he picnic tables and "have a picnic", too. Of course, I let her do it this time, and she enjoyed her scooby snack at the tables.

After the class, we then headed over to my parents, where we spent the whole day. They were getting new windows put in and I was supervising. Unfortunately, not all the windows that I want replacing were done. We wanted to see how we liked them, as we didn't buy them from a showroom, just via internet. However, since they are the same window manufacturer as mine, I felt safe doing that. Anyway, the rest of the windows will be done in the future. Oh Joy.

Anyway, As is usual when we're there, T didn't nap. Unlike our friend little Katie Starr, if T doesn't get a nap she becomes the biggest crank on the face of the earth. We left and went to visit Aunt Dot around 6:00 p.m. Went to dinner and had to abruptly leave the mall, as we were dangerously close to an all-out tantrum.


Posted by Picasa

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Adorable! Tell T Sara wants ponytails like Taylor, which I'm now putting in @ 6:30 @ night and I'm sure she will demand them tomorrow for dance class too!
Believe me, I did NOT want white tights - pink, dark pink, black, anything but white but they were the only dance tights I could find in her size and they're still big. I have a feeling the pink 'tard, white tights and pink shoes are going to be a disaster as far as cleanliness! Oh well.

RamblingMother said...

Glenys would hate the thought of tights. cute pics.

KaraP said...

Love the pictures. Keep them coming...hopefully I can get some more up soon.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: