Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Trolling the Web for Tards


No, I haven't purchased one of those compters for dummies books to learn how to surf the web, but with a non-PC name. Instead, I've been searching for some tards...leotards, that is. We went to the Target last night and as I suspected, the XS is too big. We got one biker style leotard that fits fairly well, though. If you look at the "train" photo below, one of the little girls has it on. Black with pink and hearts. Cute.
Well, after much searching on the web, I came across the Snowflakes brand. If they are made true to the size chart, the XS should fit. We'll see. I think the two are gorgeous, myself, and that T will look FABULOUS in them. I'm hoping that they'll come before the next class. Can't decide which is my favorite.

Meanwhile, with all the drama of computer problems and all the excitement of gymnastics the past 2 weeks, we haven't had a Carol's Quik Kitchen Post. I'll save it for next week, so stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Love the button and I'm looking forward to the convention - betting Obama gives another amazing speech! I still wish the dream ticket had materialized - Steve said that as a McCain backer, he was most fearful of an Obama/Clinton ticket and that Obama picked the weakest possible candidate. I think he's just trying to undermine my confidence, Republican that he is!

Bev said...

I love your blog. I happened across it from my friend Carol's blog. I am a single Mom as well to my bio son and amazing daughter from China, who is also taking gymnastics!! May I link your blog from mine?
It is www.angelcomehome.blogspot.com.
Bev

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: